Patchwork Swap: NOW CLOSED
Update: The swap is now closed- I have received a ton of emails and that’s enough to organize! IF you commented but did not send me an email, I will still let you join the swap, but please send the email ASAP. Thanks!
Alright folks, I think there is enough interest for a small scrap and patchwork swap, so here are the details.
What: A swap! Pick 30-40ish scraps that are at least 3×5″ big (you’re welcome to send larger sizes, it’s up to you). You should send at least 15 different prints/styles. ALSO, you’ll send one small patchwork item you’ve made for your recipient (i.e a pincushion, zip pouch, potholder, softie, etc.). Feel free (but not obligated) to include extra goodies or notions if you like.
When: Sign up by September 30th. Expect an email shortly thereafter (I’ll post once everyone has been emailed) with your swap info. Package should be in the mail by
November 21st. EDIT: October 21st! (I don’t know what day it is- let me know if this is a problem for anyone).
How: Comment here and send me an email at patchworkswap-at-gmail-dot-com (without a . for “dot” and minus the dashes). In the email, please include your full name, email, mailing address, blog address (if applicable), favorite colors, and a short bit about yourself.
This swap is limited to the first 30 people to sign up, US addresses only (you can meet up in the comments if you want to send internationally).
Let’s get swapping!
***Edit (to address comments)***
1) ACK! October 21st (NOT November) will be the deadline for mailing packages. I forgot what month comes next, I think if we waited that long we’d be likely to forget.
2) That means 30 – 40 pieces (not pieces from the 30s and 40s)
3) I made a button on the sidebar, feel free to place it on your blog (please link back to this post).
4) Vintage Fabrics are great, as long as they are in good shape!
5) If anyone is willing to ship to Norway, or is international and wants to swap, let me know.